Report a CLERY Crime

This web form is provided for UNT Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) to report Clery crimes occurring in our Clery geography.

CSA reports concerning alcohol, drug, or weapons violations should be submitted to UNT Student Conduct.

This form is for reporting only the crimes listed in the drop-down box for “Crime Classification”.

If you are wishing to file a police report for a crime that is not part of the reporting duties of a CSA, please call 940-565-3000 to speak with an officer.


Important Notice: The online report is solely for including the information in the university’s annual crime statistics in accordance with Clery Act requirements. Campus crime statistics are published each fall semester in the university’s Annual Security Report. The online report should not be used to make a police report, report a crime in progress, or report any crime that poses a continuing or immediate threat to the campus community.

Anyone wishing to make a police report or initiate a police investigation must contact the UNT Police Department directly by phone or by visiting the Sullivant Public Safety Center (open 24/7/365).

UNT Police Department

Sullivant Public Safety Center
1700 Wilshire Street
Denton, TX 76201-6572
Non-emergency: 940-565-3000
Emergency: 911

If you have any questions about the Clery Act or this reporting process, please contact Asst. Chief Jeremy Polk at the address above, by calling (940) 369-7083, or by email at